Mamph Girls - Rochelle de Snoo
We get to know Rochelle and a few of her favourite things
1. How old are you? & how did you get into modelling?
I am 19 years old! I grew up dancing and I just did little bits of modelling on the side for fun. This year when I signed with my agency, I started to take it seriously and decided I wanted to make a career out of it!
2. How would you describe your style?
My style changes everyday haha! I can go from being extremely girly in a floral summer dress to looking like a boy! I love changing it up and most of the time my style for the day represents my mood. But I guess I would say it’s 90s, casual and comfy most of the time!
3. What does a typical day look like for you?
If I am working it usually means early morning call times and shooting all day! But if I’m not, I love waking up early and going for a walk along the beach, cooking/baking, dancing, dinners with friends and taking creative Instagram photos!
4. Whats your current workout regime?
I love going for walks and runs followed by a little ab workout and of course dancing!
5. Do you have a beauty or skincare routine you swear by?
At the moment I’m not using any skincare. I get Perioral Dermatitis so I have found using nothing is best for my skin at the moment!
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
I love the Gold Coast and am super grateful to live here! I would love to live in Europe for a little while but definitely the Gold Coast for long term!
7. Favourite Mamph piece?
Hibiscus Tri Top! I love the pattern and the fit is perfect!
8. Must have summer essentials?
Lip balm, sunscreen, a good beach bag and towel & of course a perfect bikini!
9. What has been your biggest highlight with work so far?
Signing with Chic was very exciting for me, it opened the doors to a lot more opportunities! I am excited to see what the future holds
10. Who is a women that inspires you and why?
It’s so hard to just pick one! I am lucky to be surrounded by inspiring women in all different aspects, that sounds so cheesy but it’s true, you can learn something from everyone!
Rochelle de Snoo